Are you on the look out for investment opportunities outside of the WordPress community?
You must hurry, the investment opportunity closes Monday 21st September 2017.
To empower people, event organisers and venues of all sizes to manage and promote events data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, email, sms and the industry’s largest ecosystem of event listing sites, calendars, ticketing, blogs, apps, social networks, directories and search engines including Google, Bing, and Yahoo from one simple platform.
Millions of events are manually submitted via multiple marketing platforms to thousands of media channels yet these still fail to market an event successfully.
- Fragmented industry
- 1000’s of publishers & 100’s of services available
- Fickle, multi-channel consumers
- Ineffective & complicated tools
- Time-consuming & not cost effective
- With limited reporting on what’s delivering value
On-demand event marketing platform connected to the world’s best event marketing services creating event success from a single event submission.
- Consolidation of tools
- Multichannel delivery
- Simple & Intuitive to use
- Affordable & transactional
- End to end accountability
- Customer feedback loop to development
The online event marketing industry is fragmented, more than 4500+ global event listing websites handle over 4.4 billion events every year. All of them are competing for customer attention and each has their own specific event submission formats, making it difficult for organisers to effectively reach their target online audience. There’s a $10 Billion Market Opportunity out there and we in a prime position to capitalise on it.
- $500m being spent on events and conference annually.
- $58bn total addressable market p.a
- $17bn being spent by English speakers on events market
- Industry Confidence
- YEXT – Business Location Listings Aggregator
- ZipRecruiter – Recruitment Listings Aggregators
I originally came across this investment opportunity on the Event Industry News site: